Organisers have released details of the speaker line-up and conference programme for the Smart Summit Frankfurt (www.frankfurt.smartsummit.net) taking place on the 6th and 7th April 2016 at Kap Europa, Frankfurt.
The two day, free to attend, conference and exhibition will feature 3 individual tracks focusing on the IOT ecosystem and smart society; Smart Home Summit, Smart Cities Summit and the Industry of Things Summit.
Over 120 Leading speakers will include:
• Joey Tang – Business Unit Manager, Euronics
• Neil Pennington – Head of Innovation, RWE Npower
• Thomas Weft – IoT Specialist, Continental
• Dr. Barbara Mohlendick – Climate Coordinator, City of Cologne
• Thomas Pump – Head of Asset Information Systems, EoN
• Harald Gerstner – Head of Partner Management, Deutsche Telecom
• Anne Helene Jasper-Martens – Director Solution Development, Vattenfall
• Dr. Joerg Liebe – CIO, Lufthansa Systems
• Klaus Bauer – Head of Technology Development, Trumpf
• Jutta Pienze – Marketing Director, Sengled
To view the speaker line up, visit http://www.smartsummit.net/frankfurt/conference/speakers-2016.html
An innovative, interactive agenda will be made up of keynote talks, roundtable discussions, pecha kucha speed sessions and panel debates.
The 3 leading summits are co-located with a joint networking exhibition for 20 companies demonstrating there products and services. Attendees will benefit from in-depth discussion and content over 2 information-packed days.
To register for your free pass please visit www.smartsummit.net/frankfurt/buy-ticket.html